Syncing OpenMoko with Sunbird/Lightning events and tasks

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 20 14:11:34 CET 2009

Xavier Bestel wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 10:31 +0100, Yoann ARNAUD wrote:
>> Pander a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Which applications on OpenMoko would be suitable for importing and
>>> exporting (syncing) data like events and tasks from Sunbird/Lightning?
>>>
>>> Preferably via the use of http://www.opensync.org/
>> Pimlico, but it's not realeased yet.
>>
>> http://pimlico-project.org/sync.html
>
> And from the Changelog, hasn't been touched since 2006 ...

Here is more:
  http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/

Anyone care to formulate with me a set of use cases / user stories for
address, event and task functionality for OpenMoko and look into the
already available apps and technologies and how the close that gap?

The PIM (Personal Information Management) support for OpenMoko should
get roadmap and some serious efforts to improve this.

Anyone?

Pander