Status of Opimd (FSO-PIM)...

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at
Tue Jan 20 17:59:25 CET 2009

2009/1/20 "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at>

> [...]
> So, please, could someone inform us about his status and the plans for
> it? I guess that this would be good also for people that would like to
> improve it.

May someone inform us about his features too?
It will manage only extended contacts or events/alarms/todo and so on?

And as FSO is only the backend, are there collaborations with shr/paroli, or
a gui prototype will be implemented in zhone?
I'm interested in this too in order to know if we have to wait further the
fso/pim release.