[2008.12] Pause mplayer on call ?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Wed Jan 21 22:29:34 CET 2009

I don't know if -19 is pause and -18 may be resume. That may be the how.
But I don't know the when (the triggering of the kill command).

I know that qpe is the 'server' that handles the stuff, but I don't
know yet how
to 'connect' to the events.

On Frameworkd there are some yaml files. Are there similar things for
2008.12 ?

Lothar

Am 21.01.2009 um 20:57 schrieb Sander:

> Michal Brzozowski wrote (ao):
>>   2009/1/20 Dylan Reilly <[1]dreilly at atariland.net>
>>     Pausing mplayer is probably going to be problematic without
>>     re-writing
>>     it. Firstly, you would have to run it in slave mode so that you
>>     could
>>     write to the process using a pipe.
>>
>>   How about pausing and starting on a signal? No need to read from a
>>   pipe.  Probably a simple hack would do it.
>
> You kan kill it with -19 to pause and -18 to resume. Would that help?
>
> 	With kind regards, Sander
>
> --
> Humilis IT Services and Solutions
> http://www.humilis.net