Linball (Linux Pinball) game on Openmoko Neo

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Jan 22 04:03:48 CET 2009

Rafael Ignacio Zurita wrote:
> Hi!,
>
> The last year we wrote a pinball game for a contest and now
> we want to share a version for Neo devices.

Nice... However I've a feature to suggest to simulate the dual-touch
(and so to use both the right and the left flippers together):

Simply, while playing, move away the "play" option and then place
between the "left flipper" and the "right flipper" buttons a listener
for the mouse pointer (something like an event box).
So, if the pointer is between the right and the left flipper (i.e. if
the user is pressing on both the flippers), you sould make both the
flippers move. Maybe you could also decide which one should move before
than the other looking where the mouse is (if it is more on the right or
on the left).

Nice work, btw!

PS: what about a little bigger screen too? :)

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/