Dead FR: does not boot IT NOW DOES

Eildert Groeneveld eildert.groeneveld at
Thu Jan 22 16:25:37 CET 2009

Just to update all of you: meanwhile the FR is alive again. None of tricks
mentioned here cut, except replacing the apparently totally drained battery
with that from a compatible Nokia phone. After booting I connected my FR to
power and exchanged the batteries agaian and charging went ahead as one would

So we do not really ever have a problem with our nice FR as long as there are
friends around who are willing to lend a battery.