can anyone clue me in on how the script works? it

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Thu Jan 22 16:47:07 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 22.01.2009, 10:19 -0500 schrieb James Richardson:
> You will need to run it from a Linux computer with your Freerunner
> attached and booted into one of the OM distros. You have to
> right-click the link to the file and save it to your
> Linux PC. Then make it executable with the command "chmod +x
>". Then just run it in a terminal. It will go through
> several "stages" to partition and format your SD Card and then
> download and unpack the Debian distro onto it over the USB connection.

eh, this sounds dangerous. Please, run the script on your
FreeRunner, not on your PC.

This should do quite nicely, when run _on the FreeRunner_
$ wget
$ chmod +x
$ ./
# Read and understand
$ ./

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |