Linball (Linux Pinball) game on Openmoko Neo

Giovanni pino.otto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:32:33 CET 2009

Hi Rafa,

thanks for your reply.

I installed the missing libraries indicated in the README-openmoko.txt file.

It works! Very good!

Because the sound is not good, I changed the launch command in the
/usr/bin/linball.sh file as follows:

   DISPLAY=:0 ./linball -f n

The difference is adding the "n" at the end of the command, in order to
disable the sound.

However, when I start the application, the sound is always playing.

How can I remove the sound?