SHR Unstable

Giorgio Marciano ledzgio at writeme.com
Mon Jan 26 09:30:29 CET 2009

 The new SHR unstable is really great and a lot of steps forward are
done!

I tested it for a couple days and i want to share the problems i found
and my suggestions.

Problems:

- if i set an alarm, the phone doesn't ring, i can't hear nothing.
- the phone doesn't show the missed calls. It should be nice to have an
icon on the wrench that alert me of new missed calls!
- Sms messages are still splitted into several messages. If i try to
receive a long sms (more than 3 messages) i receive just the two initial
parts.
- i lost all my messages in a unknown way.
- power button --> suspend button doesn't work
- cant get a gps fix in up to 12 minutes.

Improvements:
- add a way to find a contact in a more speedy way (e.g. by selecting the
first letter)
- in Settings --> Services should be shown the status of the service. Add
a restart button too.
- wrench --> Look --> Wallpaper is too large for the screen, should fill
it.
- increase default call volume
- settings is really slow
- suspend mode disable button

Apart from the above problems, is quite the best shr image ever!!

Giorgio