Someone stole my Neo Freerunner... :(

Matthias Apitz guru at
Mon Jan 26 10:35:50 CET 2009

El día Monday, January 26, 2009 a las 10:20:09AM +0100, Pander escribió:

> Sorry for you, hope you will be over it soon and up and running with a
> new one.
> For any ideas regarding this issue, please document them in the Wiki:

I think that someone who has stolen a FR will not be willing to use it as a
phone and perhaps not even has the knowledge to make something useful
with it. Therefor I would insert a small offer in the case of the FR
saying "Call me at phone X and I will pay you Y on device return."
I do this as well with my FreeBSD based laptops.

Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC GmbH
Gruenwalder Weg 28g - 82041 Oberhaching - Germany
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211
e <matthias.apitz at> - w

SPAMer of the year: Subject: Alle Software ist Deutsche Sprachen