Someone stole my Neo Freerunner... :(

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at
Mon Jan 26 14:46:41 CET 2009

> And when you think you've tracked down the thief and are close to him, send
> an sms to make it play some music really really loud, and go bang the thief
> on the head :)

Sounds fun. I send the SMS, and suddenly a piercing siren goes off from the
guy 10 feet away, so I tackle him and take back my phone. :D I like how you

Just one little consideration: how best to turn off stolen-mode when I get
it back? Sending an SMS won't do (way too easy to spoof), it needs to be
something that can only be done by SSH or the like I think.

The Digital Pioneer