next generation keyboard layout (illume)

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Mon Jan 26 15:35:46 CET 2009

2009/1/26 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at>

> I can't understand how these keys...
> > - Some keys are very thin and are on the edges of the screen. You use
> them
> > by pressing the GTA's case near the screen (I take no responsibility if
> > doing that damages your phone).
> > - The very thin key on the left is tab, the very thin one on the right is
> > Enter.
> ... are usable :)

Have you tried it?

Pressing the case to simulate a mouse press at the edge of the touch screen
is a really cool undocumented feature :-)
I do it regularly to use these extremely thin scroll bars in some apps