Finger Friendly on screen keyboard

kris Occhipinti metalx2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:27:09 CET 2009

Not sure what Illume is.
But by you're question I'm assuming it starts the keyboard when you click on
a text field.
I'll have to look into it.
In the Hackable1 OS the keyboard is started by an AUX button Press.
And, I like this.  I hate when the Keyboard pops up when I don't want it
too.
But if there is an interest in this I look into it more.
I know my keypad needs some work,
But, I think the idea is a good one and the only way I can think of using
the whole screen
effectively.  I've bee using it in Hackable1 for awhile now (I'm duel
booting Hackable1 and om2008.9) and find it useful when I'm with out a
stylus.
And I set my hackable1 install to start ko-aux on start up.
The many reason I made the changes to get it to work in om2008.9 was because
I got a few emails with people interested in trying it out.
I do have a few projects going on so it may take me a little time to get
around to improving it.
But, I think it is fairly usable at this point.