buzz fix (was: Pulster offer - Freerunner now 249 eur)

Mike Crash mike at mikecrash.com
Mon Jan 26 21:10:17 CET 2009

Because the bass fix is not easy to fix. I can say it is very hard to fix,
because the series capacitor on the output of amplifier is located under the
metal plate and no large capacitor can be soldered here. I have fixed it
with connecting capacitors (220uF) outside PCB and creating hole in metal
plate. It is connected with wires, but soldering it on the PCB under the
crease of metal plate (located very close to border) is freak. And may be,
OM engineers have no courage to recommend it. But after implementation it
plays very good. But - i don't use it as phone so i don't know, if it has no
RF noise.