SHR Unstable

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Mon Jan 26 22:20:58 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:41:59 +0100, Johny Tenfinger <seba.dos1 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 20:37, Chris Syntichakis <chris at c-64.mobi> wrote:
>> BTW Bluetooth has a bug. I can activate it, but when I put ON the
> visibility
>> slider, it goes back to OFF.
>
> It looks like hciconfig is unable to set visibility to ON. Maybe
> hardware isn't powered on? I'm sure that it isn't bug in shr-settings
> - maybe in kernel or frameworkd.
>
> dos

I had this same behavior over the weekend as I was trying to pair with a
new bluetooth dongle.  But today it works fine.  Don't know if that was the
opkg update I did in the meantime, or the switch back to andy-tracking
2.6.28 kernel though. (I suspect it was fixed by the frameworkd update that
installed this morning)

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)