Someone stole my Neo Freerunner... :(

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Tue Jan 27 09:14:32 CET 2009

2009/1/27 Lothar Behrens <lothar.behrens at>

> Hi,
> sorry for you all that lost your phone, stolen or lost anyhow by being
> careless. I also had lost a phone, but not my FR :-)
> I read the thread, and think about my contract. I have no gprs as of my old
> phone didn't let me opening
> web or wap pages.
> I have some questions and ideas that are in my brain :-)

I don't know why you guys assume that there will be another user. A scenario
that I think is more probable:

The thief steals the phone, immediately turns it off by taking out the
battery. He then takes it to some 'dealer'. The dealer says, 'what the ****
is this, I will never sell it', and throws it away.