Modified old multitap-pad keyboard‏

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at
Tue Jan 27 10:33:25 CET 2009

I modified multitap-pad (wasn't usable). I changed the usability a bit. Now you can write by moving your finger around. I tested it on Om2008.12.
I included many special characters. Short list: Ctrl+c, Ctrl+z, Tab, Enter, PgUp, PgDn, F1-F12, " ' ()[]{}<>,~/\|*:; ...
International characters are also included.
install: opkg install libfakekey0
To start the keyboard you need to be faster then other installed keyboards. Start it directly after you see the icon called "Mutlitap".

Attached is the modified .c-file. Original source:
Die neue Generation der Windows Live Services - jetzt downloaden!