Hot stuff (literally!)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Wed Jan 28 14:55:35 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM, The Digital Pioneer
<digitalpioneer at> wrote:
> Completely irrelevant, I'm sorry, but I've always wondered... What do you
> actually DO with that HD-DVD code?

Uhm, nothing, except spread it around...

Once a 'trade secret' is no longer a trade secret, since it can be
found all over the place, you can't be sentenced for using it. Well,
that's probably a few shortcuts too many here and there, but anyway

For more fun reading (stilloff-topic, but slightly more interesting),
read (and one of its links, which is very funny and

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0