[SHR] Miscellanious minor issues

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:45:28 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 19:37, kimaidou <kimaidou at gmail.com> wrote:
> About the scrollbar, it is much to thin to be reachable with the finger. I
> proposed an enhancement in the trac : make the right scrollbar twice (or 3
> times) bigger, so that all soft needing it become more finger friendly

In elementary (shr-settings), scrollbar is not reachable at all,
because it is not supposed to. For me, scrollbar in contacts should
look and behave like one from elementary, so I don't agree. It's only
wasting of space, and there are better ways to navigate than scrollbar
and finger scrolling (like alphabetic filtering in contacts etc.)