Finger friendly scrolling - Was: [SHR] Miscellanious minor issues

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Thu Jan 29 23:10:20 CET 2009

So the contacts aren't scrolled until you press the scroll bar, move to the
desired letter, and let it go? I think it's a great idea. It gets rid of the
sluggish scrolling that's a real nuisance in SHR (and other distros).

2009/1/29 Steven **
<montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com<montgoss%2Bopenmokocommunity at gmail.com>