[debian ] Bluetooth

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:22:07 CET 2009

@Niel
I installed bluez-utils, my /etc/modules has correctly the needed bluetooth
modules, but trying to switching it up i get no answers searching for
devices...
Do you have any idea why?

@NANoo
'yes, i only had to enable bluetooth in the settings-menu and run
manually "hcid"'
could you please be more specific?

thanks