[SHR] latest unstable does really work???

Tony Berth tonyberth at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:48:52 CET 2009

some more feedback:

I did install the image twice (just in case I did something wrong with the
firts try!) and the firts boot worked fine.

I did also run an upgrade but when re-booting, IPv4 got lost and GSM doesnt
seem to be working! I get no signal any more although, in the first boot,
this wasn't the case!

Thanks

Tony