Questions about the usability of GTA02

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:03:42 CET 2009

On 31/01/2009 15:49, arne anka wrote:
> who knows? there's no realiable timeframe for when gta03 may be available,
> afair.
> maybe, when you give some hints to your location, someone owning an fr
> already might make him/herself available to show the fr in the flesh and
> demonstrate your scenarios?

Yes, I think is a very good idea to understand well is something fit our
need. Because speaking is easy to have an idea, but only touching
something a person can understand if something is really what need.

I am in Torino (Italy) and own a FR, so if someone what to try my FR we
can meet.

Best regards
Michele Renda