Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Fri Jul 3 09:24:09 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Laszlo
KREKACS<laszlo.krekacs.list at> wrote:
> I think a screen protector is enough. I have invisible shield, but
> dont really like
> it. In plus I managed to put on the screen with some whitish microscopic air
> bubble. (you can not feel it, it looks only visually bad).
> The warranty does not cover the bad mounting.
> And the warranty means, I need to send the (used) invisible shield to
> USA, and they
> will send me back a new one. Just it costs more, than buying a new one;-\

IIRC if you re-spray the IS, you can remove it and re-apply it... so
no need to remove it and send it back?

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0