Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at
Sun Jul 5 08:31:47 CEST 2009

> If somebody wants to start a Wiki page and vote on accessories that
> you all want to buy,

I was always wondering, why openmoko dont ship an adapter like this[1],
instead of the big (hard to carry) cable.

I would like to see an adapter a bit longer, and have a flexible part in
it, like 1 cm long. That way it wouldnt stress the freerunner connection
inside of Freerunner.

What I would really *love* to have is an adapter, with two output,
one for the charging, and one for plugging usb device in it (3g dongle,
pendrive, printer, etc, etc)[2].
The wiki page it lists as Y-cable[3].

But in a size, that I could carry it in my coin purse.

Best regards,

ps: I would also like to hear any news about your new company Sean.
Just how things are going,
are stumped somewhere, etc, etc.