Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:31:47 CEST 2009

> If somebody wants to start a Wiki page and vote on accessories that
> you all want to buy,

I was always wondering, why openmoko dont ship an adapter like this[1],
instead of the big (hard to carry) cable.

I would like to see an adapter a bit longer, and have a flexible part in
it, like 1 cm long. That way it wouldnt stress the freerunner connection
inside of Freerunner.

What I would really *love* to have is an adapter, with two output,
one for the charging, and one for plugging usb device in it (3g dongle,
pendrive, printer, etc, etc)[2].
The wiki page it lists as Y-cable[3].

But in a size, that I could carry it in my coin purse.

[1]: http://www.molnarfoto.hu/images/resize_23570.jpg
[2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Male_and_Female_USB_Connectors.jpg
[3]: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Specialized_USB_cables#How_to_make_a_USB_cable_for_powering_attached_USB_devices_and_charging_the_Neo_while_in_host_mode_.28aka_Y-Cable.29

Best regards,
 Laszlo

ps: I would also like to hear any news about your new company Sean.
Just how things are going,
are stumped somewhere, etc, etc.