[omgps] collect feature requests

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:13:44 CEST 2009

Let me explain my build environment.
HOST env: debian chroot on top of ubuntu

1. build with openmoko unstable toolchian (from openmoko download site)
om-conf omgps && make clean && make && om-make-ipkg omgps
With this approach, take care to run om-conf again once Makefile.am is modified.

2. build with bitbake (SHR), see omgps_svn.bb

about comment #1: I have no idea how to test Python version installed
in tool chain, so have to hard code the version as 2.6. What about try
2.4 or something else?

about comment #2: which description? would you please clarify?