Rustling noise on phonecalls

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Sun Jul 5 19:44:43 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Michael Zanetti<michael_zanetti at gmx.net> wrote:
> Judging from the time when other people complains started I think it happened
> after an upgrade of my SHR unstable. But I'm not really sure.

Yes, SHR-unstable is the culprit.  I'm currently dual booting
SHR-testing and SHR-unstable, and SHR-unstable is utterly unusable
because people can't understand me.  (Which I'm not complaining about,
by the way.  It is called "unstable" for a reason.)  I'd bet that if
you revert to SHR-testing, everything will be hunky-dory again.

--Ben