[SHR-unstable] The date in Dates is incorrect

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:05:25 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 01:50:04 am jeremy jozwik wrote:
> its no minor bug. in the PST8PDT timezone the day would get switched
> after 6 pm. which is completely unhelpful. i put an email on the
> pimlico mailing list and have no response in over 2 months. have since
> switched to gpe-calendar
I have tried gpe-calendar have found a major issue with it usability wise for
me it is slow and unresponsive, also between it and ffalrams I think it messed
up the ata deamon so now I have to do a weird work around for ffalarms to both
schedule and alarm and to have it go off:

To schedule an alarm I have to do the following:
1. select the remove alarm option and do the 4 digit thing else I got an error
that the ata deamon not working
2. schedule the alarm then restart the phone else it doesn't show up in

To get the alarm to sound I have to wait a couple minutes after the alarm
should have gone off then restart my phone then as illume starts loading the
alram will sound.  I have been unable to track down the exact cause all I know
is it started doing this after installing gpe-calendar, both use the ata
deamon IIRC.  Sense then I have upgraded ffalrams to the latest version and
the problem still exists.

Another reason why I use Dates is because I use PISI to sync it to my Google
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper