travel-diary a simple GPS application

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at
Thu Jul 9 00:00:52 CEST 2009

a while ago Sven send us his scripts to store places and some info and send all this to a server which then creates a kml file. [0]

I made a litte GUI for this (actually it is more a rewrite ;-)) that you can find here:

It also contains a sample script to send you data to your web server via curl. To really use this you need to set up the corresponding CGIs on your server to receive your diary file and and another one to make the kml download for you visitors.
You can find examples (they are a point to start - nothing more) in the doc package [2] or view/download them from the git repo [3].

For distribution integration, here is my bb recipe [4]

Feedback and questions welcome.