Background amplification and voice blur on phone call

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at
Thu Jul 9 17:26:56 CEST 2009

ok, ive got my gsmhandset.state mono value at 2 now. place call
freerunner [a] to nokia [b]

[b] signal is super loud, which is odd because i would think it would
be very quiet. and it sounds as if the freerunner is recording in a
pvc pipe.

played around with some of the mickeyterm settings, specifically:

"I run with AT+CLVL=255 and never heard distortion (except when i tried
A7-state file). I think all GSM networks normalize the signal so i'd
experience it if it was possible."

and the  Echo Suppression and Noise Reduction from

still not having any luck. though it does seem better then turning off
echo noise all together