Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

swap38 swap38 at
Thu Jul 9 22:42:58 CEST 2009

Adam Jimerson a écrit :
> I am looking for where I can buy accessories for my FreeRunner here in the US,
> TuxBrain has a couple that I am interested in, the leather case and the
> invisible shield, but they seem to be european based and would rather not pay
> any kind of  fees that would go with it if they do ship to the US.  I bought
> my FreeRunner for SDG but they don't offer much accessories, anyone know where
> else to look?
(Warning : ads inside !)

The leather case was specificly made by/for in spain.
You can find the Invisible shields here :

For others accessories, look at
I suggest you :
- USB to 5-pin Connector Dongle :
- USB Cable Coupler Extension Connector :
- USB 5-Pin AM-to-AM Cable :
- 4-Pin 2.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Convertor :
you can also find some car chargers, micro-SD cards and so on ...