Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Adam Jimerson vendion at
Fri Jul 10 00:17:23 CEST 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 04:42:58 pm swap38 wrote:
> Adam Jimerson a écrit :
> > I am looking for where I can buy accessories for my FreeRunner here in
> > the US, TuxBrain has a couple that I am interested in, the leather case
> > and the invisible shield, but they seem to be european based and would
> > rather not pay any kind of  fees that would go with it if they do ship to
> > the US.  I bought my FreeRunner for SDG but they don't offer much
> > accessories, anyone know where else to look?
> (Warning : ads inside !)
> The leather case was specificly made by/for in spain.
> You can find the Invisible shields here :
> For others accessories, look at
> I suggest you :
> - USB to 5-pin Connector Dongle :
> - USB Cable Coupler Extension Connector :
> - USB 5-Pin AM-to-AM Cable :
> - 4-Pin 2.5mm to 3.5mm
> Stereo Audio Jack Convertor :
> you can also find some car chargers, micro-SD cards and so on ...

I am looking for cases or something to at least protect the screen from
scratches, I have the Traveler's pouch, but the
clip broke on mine and it is very noticeable in my pocket and looking for a
better way to carry it around.
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper