Background amplification and voice blur on phone call

tb bumbl3x3 at
Fri Jul 10 15:53:33 CEST 2009

Could you upload the diff somewhere else?

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's
Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into
his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be
moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete
link of the file to get further information.

Thank you