Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Fri Jul 10 16:00:44 CEST 2009

Davide wrote:
> I cannot make intone rescan my collection, no matter what I try.
> It symply says:
> Adding Albums... Please Wait!!
> And inmediatly a "Done" botton.
 Did you set the music home directory first? By default it points to
You'll need to select the directory where your music is stored - for eg I
have the music
at /media/card/Music - so I select that as my music home directory. The
first time - intone
automatically scans this directory.
 Later - if you make any changes - you can recan by pressing the rescan