Background amplification and voice blur on phone call (tb)

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at
Fri Jul 10 18:10:53 CEST 2009

>> On Wednesday 08 July 2009 10:07:15 pm jeremy jozwik wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm running the latest Intone from the shr feeds
>> intone - 0.0.1+svnr22-r7 -
>> and when I tried to run it it has a segmentation fault, is there anything
>> different between the version in the feed and the one on or is it
>> basically the same version?
>  Can you try deleting your songs db at /home/root/.intone/intone-songs.db ?
> Post if you still have problems.
I'm sorry.
Now you can look here:;topic=1664.0;attach=328

I hope it will last a longer time.

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!