Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Sat Jul 11 05:34:38 CEST 2009

Davide wrote:
>>Does it recursive scan?
>>Might be that is my problem. I have my music organized on Directories by
>>artist, and I was selecting parent directory.
>>If I select directly some directory which contains music files, all works
>>+1 for recursive scanning :)
  Well, it does recursive scan. Can you try adding (any) 1 music file to the
parent directory - which contains all the other directories and then
rescanning as an experiment? I made a few changes to the scanning routine
that could have caused such a regression.