running windows mobile applications on openmoko

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at
Sun Jul 12 18:36:06 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 3:39 PM, mobi phil<mobi at> wrote:
> I am sure, most of you would just smile... but what about porting WINE to
> support WINCE applications ?

I'm not sure if it is possible, but I'd like to see a full qemu kvm
emulating a virtual platform compatible with WinCE, this should be
possible (see VMware mobile virtualization) and may be easier and more
compatible than rewriting wine.

The interesting thing in doing that is to use some real missing
software for the freerunner and the FOSS in general as complete and
usable gps navigation system or the wanted skype client.