Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

David Garabana Barro david at
Sun Jul 12 19:43:19 CEST 2009

O Sábado, 11 de Xullo de 2009, c_c escribiu:
>   Well, it does recursive scan. Can you try adding (any) 1 music file to
> the parent directory - which contains all the other directories and then
> rescanning as an experiment? I made a few changes to the scanning routine
> that could have caused such a regression.

If I put a music file on the parent directory, intone only sees that file, and
finds 1 Album, 1 Artist

David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at
Clave pública PGP/GPG: