[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:21:18 CEST 2009

OK, I've beaten this horse to death several times now, but I'm ready to
start beating afresh. I want to use my bluetooth headset for GSM calls. I
have already paired my headset with my phone, and I can listen to music on
it without a hitch. So why the heck can't I use it for calls yet? I'm
getting tired of listening to music, then a call comes in and the music
pauses for the call and I have to pull out my headset so I can put the phone
to my ear. That's just stupid. :(

So! Has anyone actually managed this? If so, how?! If not, let's solve it
for once and for all! After pairing, then what?

The Digital Pioneer