[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:14:12 CEST 2009

The Digital Pioneer <digitalpioneer at gmail.com> writes:
> Well, I did the usual setting of variables in the profile, but
> nothing of interest appears in frameworkd.log anyways.
> Surely there are some dbus calls I can make to see the state of this
> thing, aren't there??

Yes, but it doesn't look like bluez4 api is well-documented so i can't
give you a good reference, sorry.

I can just say that sometimes you need to press the button on your
headset for it to become available (this and almost all i know about
that is in the wiki). I'm afraid i fail to see how you can pair with
your headset but frameworkd doesn't see it. Probably some outdated
component (frameworkd, bluez)?

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com