Re: The University of São Paulo's intent to join Openmoko development

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Mon Jul 13 14:03:25 CEST 2009

Jon you finally succed :), Happy to hear that awesome news, I will try
to translate and push that news and communicate to other universities.
I hope those with relevant contacts in other universities do the same
and create something big (well bigger than really is now)