The University of São Paulo's intent to join Openmoko development

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Tue Jul 14 01:21:54 CEST 2009

Brenda Wang <ccat911 at> writes:
>> Brenda Wang wrote:
>>> Professor King is the contact of OPENLAB at Tsing Hua university. You can
>>> visit his homepage. And contact him.
>>> I believe that he will happy to receive your mail.
>>> Regards.
>>> Brenda Wang

Brenda, i'm sorry to say this but i don't think people are comfortable
with reading what you write. The main reason is that you write your
answers as it was a quotation of previous conversation.

The lines you write shouldn't have _any_ ">" characters in the

I can't even imagine how you do it, all MUAs i saw (even ms
outlook!) do not provoke that.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at