[Shr-User] Please add QT to feeds, was: libQTxml.so.4

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 02:04:01 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Chris Syntichakis<chris at c-64.mobi> wrote:
> Btw,
> Even we will add these libraries we need the qtconfig application, the
> fonts of the keepassx (on SHR) are very big and they can be changed
> only with the qtconfig (unless there is a configuration file that we
> can change manually)
> I tried to install that qtconfig, but there are a lot of dependencies missing.

The configuration file is $HOME/.config/Trolltech.conf, lowering fonts
it sets the following lines:

font="Sans Serif,7,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0"

Try editing it manually, or install qt4-common package without deps,
or if you trust my feeds add
src/gz noko-testing-armv4t
http://noko.sourceforge.net/testing/om2009/armv4t to your opkg
configuration and take the entire qt metapackage with opkg install
qt4-x11-free, it should work with SHR too and should not break your
system or require missing dependencies as is built on the fso
milestone5.5 branch.
You'll find a couple of "foreign" applications too, but I suggest to
ignore them as they are highly unstable and may burn your freerunner

However the best way to change look of qt4 applications is using CSS,
it's easy and powerfull, and should work with *every* qt application
that does not use deeply hardcoded gui values.
I'll take a look at keypassx to see if its look is easy adaptable!