[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:26:56 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 06:58:45 pm Steven King wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 July 2009 12:28:47 The Digital Pioneer wrote:
> > Confirming again, I have my headset working perfectly after uncommenting
> > the line Paul mentioned and rebooting. :D
> After following the latest instructions in the wiki, rebooting the phone
> and restarting my headset, I got it working with my Jabra bt3030.
> Anyway, my thanks Paul and the others who made it work.

Yes thanks to the updated wiki page I also got my bt headset working, but does
the phone see when the bt headset is turned off?  After turning off my bt
headset and making a test call with the phone I get no sound, I'm sure what is
going on is the phone is still trying to route sound to the bt headset.
Reading further on in the wiki I see there is a dbus command to connect the
headset manually is there some reverse command to disconnect it?
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper