Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Wed Jul 15 15:57:30 CEST 2009

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
> Is there any *READY MADE* package for om2009t5 ?
> So no hunting for good mplayer, xglamo or whatever is needed.
> I only want to opkg install it, and expect to work.
  Well, I'm assuming you're asking about intone. Intone is present in the
feeds - so you just need to just opkg install intone.
  Yet, since intone is still being developed, the latest (but not
necessarily the best) ipk's are available here.