[All] Intone bluetooth commands

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 16:20:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

Al Johnson wrote:

> xmodmap -pk
>
> From my gentoo desktop the audio-specific ones would be:
> XF86AudioMute
> XF86AudioLowerVolume
> XF86AudioRaiseVolume
> XF86AudioNext
> XF86AudioPrev
> XF86AudioPlay
> XF86AudioPause
> XF86AudioStop
> XF86AudioRecord
> XF86AudioRewind
> XF86AudioMedia

  Thanks. That should be a decent place to start.

Al Johnson wrote:

> My Hauppauge remote uses some other keysyms for some buttons though:
> Pause
> Cancel (on the Stop button)
> XF86Forward (The >> button - << has XF86AudioRewind)

  Hmmm. That means I'll probably have to cater for different scancodes
depending on the user's headset. Will add some options to select scancodes.

  Now for a list of all the buttons available. Can a few people who have
such sets send me lists of the buttons on their sets?
Thanks