Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Michael Fisher desnotes at
Thu Jul 16 22:06:53 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Damian Spriggs <damianspriggs at>wrote:

> A few weeks ago there was an alien armada threatening to annihilate
> all life on the planet. So I grabbed my trusty Freerunner, and Will
> Smith flew me up to their mothership in orbit where I hacked out a
> little python script to disable their defense shields. I uploaded the
> script to their mainframe, and we managed to fly clear of the ship
> just before it exploded, and thus we saved all of humanity with a
> Freerunner.
> Then again, I may have just fell asleep watching a movie...

No, you weren't dreaming. I saw the plane pick you up and followed your
flight with my Freerunner tracking program. I jumped for cover
just in time when the mothership exploded. Great job Damian, though
next time could you swing by and pick me up? Two Freerunners can
disable a mothership twice as fast.

Michael Fisher
desNotes at