Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Fri Jul 17 17:21:21 CEST 2009

There's some pretty cool stuff going on out there.

To try and get some of this off the mailing list and into the wiki, I've
created a 'Successful Use Cases' wiki page:

The idea is to gather together all the cool things people are doing with the
FR, and to give hints to others about how best to do things like read a pdf,
send an IM, or how to disable an alien mothership.

I hope anyone who is doing interesting things with their FR can add a quick
note there describing what they are doing.