literki update

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Sun Jul 19 20:41:44 CEST 2009

Hi community,

This is a new version of your favorite keyboard.

This update is concentrated on using libfreetype for fonts, and this means 2
- it supports unicode input (at least I hope so, I tried it only with Polish
letters :-))
- it looks much nicer
- the keys are much more visible when transparent, and thus I left
transparency always on
- you can change the font and size

The mechanism for showing/hiding the keyboard has also changed.

To pop up the keyboard: slide your finger upwards from the bottom right
To hide the keyboard: slide your finger down on the keyboard.

You can configure what distance you need to slide. If you just click the
bottom right corner, the click goes through to the application, so it
(almost) doesn't affect using other applications when the keyboard is

Here's the package:

Here's a literki.conf explanation (I will update it shortly):

Here's a recent screenshot:

Have fun,