Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

c_c cchandel at
Mon Jul 20 05:58:35 CEST 2009

vendion wrote:
>>1 it doesn't seem to remove songs that are in a format it can't play...
 Actually, intone manages m4a files too. Since mplayer supports many formats
- I've curtailed the list to mp3, m4a, oga, ogg and wma. I can add all other
formats that mplayer supports - just let me know. So - those should play.

vendion wrote:
>>After removing the  m4a files and rescanning the directory they are still
>>in intone.
  Now that shouldn't happen. Thanks for the report - will check it out.

vendion wrote:
>>2. when going through songs -> artists -> and selecting a single song it
>>doesn't play but going to all songs and selecting the same song it plays
just fine.
  Yup, that's a bug. Double-clicking it works for now as a temporary
solution. Will fix in soon.