literki update

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Mon Jul 20 13:52:00 CEST 2009

2009/7/20 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at>

> There was patch for Illume to make transparent qwo working, which was
> differing Keyboard and TransparentKeyboard cattegories in desktop
> file. Literki should work with that patch and TransparentKeyboard
> specified.
Specifying the category in .desktop only causes illume to launch the
keyboard at startup. To have it fully integrated you need to do some E magic
in the code, and for me, using only xlib in literki, sounds too complicated
atm to bother. I'm planning to set up an Icewm environment soon anyway, as I
don't like Illume.

If there's a volunteer to integrate literki and illume, I'll gladly accept a
patch :-)